This will be how to make a wig tutorial 27 piece. I will gradually show you the easy way of how to make a wig. This is very friendly for beginners because I try my best to break down everything. I will show you detailed tutorials on homemade how to make wigs with hair tresses from beginning to end 360 frontal.
how to make a wig?
What will you need?
Primitive human hair stand
Lace seal (optional)
Stocking cap (or elastic wig cap full)
4 Scissors polystyrene (styrofoam) or mannequin head
Pearl head pin (optional, but it does work)
Step 1. Prep aeration
For how to make a wig perfect and comfortable wigs, shoppers need to choose the type of lace hat they want to use, choose between real and artificial hair, and then take the time to sew the hair in place. Make sure to measure the size of your head.
Step 2: Establish a Wig Foundation
I prefer lace laces because they are more flexible and easy to use when mixing my scalp. You can find a cotton lace hat or another thin mesh hat that fits over your head and put it on the wig block. You should make sure that the custom clips fall seamlessly on your hair and protrude from the top of the head like a bud.
How to step how to make a wig
Step 3: Prepare the hair
how to make a wig, I always recommend using the highest quality hair, whether it is European, Indian, or Chinese original hair look less shiny. how to make a wig? You can use natural primitive human hair of any texture as your DIY wig. Hair weft-about three bundles are enough (usually 100 grams per package), you can choose a length (if you want to get a gradually layered appearance), or you can choose several different measures to keep the overall length more consistent.
Step 4: Make a wig
This is the most critical step. First, sew the wig under the edge of the hat so that it can be worn in a high ponytail. Next, use the top and complete method to sew the safety weft. Then make sure to fix the weft edge before tipping over.
how to make a wig steps
By applying the new technology by placing the track in a U-shaped pattern instead of a back and forth pattern. Once the how to make a wig is finally applied to the hair, it can not only make the path smooth but also don’t forget to ensure that your coil stitches are neat and tidy when planting.
Step 5. Wear a wig
Okay, next is to test the fit of the bigger wig—trim lace. Remove the hair and set it aside. Cover with wig bob. how to make a wig. It’s that simple.
how to make a wig lace front wig
If you are interested in making your wig cabbage patch with own hair, you can try it. Making your wig closure means you can ensure that you get the look you want. However, if you are not good at yourself to how to make a wig cap at home dolls, or you are busy and impatient, haha, I suggest you better buy one.
Quality cheap wigs are expensive; so many people choose a fraction of their cost. I have been asked about how to make a wig, and now it’s time to share a quick and easy way. Crocheted human hair lace wigs are an excellent choice for their ease of use, affordability!
But like all good things, this method has its advantages and disadvantages, please see the following:
Seal weft (minimum shedding)
Easy to decompose and rebuild
If you are not careful, the glue may become messy
If the glue gets wet and you do not dry it immediately, the adhesive will loosen
The fake may be a little stiff at first, but it will relax slightly after a few wears
If you ask me more advantages than disadvantages, then the problems are like a warning (be careful when constructing a wig and allow it to dry immediately after getting wet).
We recommend the following wigs.
How to maintain the wig correctly after making it?
Now it’s time to soil your hands and clean your hair. We want to make sure you take good care of your good friends. Here are some tips and suggestions to maintain the health and appearance of the wig:
- Avoid overheating: hold the curling iron! Excessive heating of the hair can damage the stratum corneum and cause irreversible damage to the ends. This also includes storing wigs in a safe place at home. Depending on the type of hair you use, it may be flammable. Our best advice is not to heat your hair too often, including hair dryers or sunlight.
- Before washing, gently comb the hair with a wide-tooth comb to avoid tangling. Add mild shampoo to the warm water, then immerse the wig in it. Please wait a few minutes to ensure that the hair absorbs the nutrients in the shampoo. People think that this is primitive human hair so that you can wash your hair with ordinary shampoo. Yes, it is 100% human hair, but the hair leaves the supplier, and no nutrition is provided to them, so you need to choose a particular one Shampoo wigs can protect hair and make it shiny.
- After washing your hair, gently dry it. Similarly, you need to use a conditioner after washing your wig with shampoo. Apply conditioner in warm water before immersing the carpet in it. And keep it for about 10 minutes or more. Conditioners like olive oil not only provide nutrients to the hair but also make the hair shiny and bright.
- Gently dry your hair with a towel, then, after draining most of the water, let it dry naturally. Don’t rub hair tresses against each other-pat dry hair to prevent hair breakage.
- Dry the hair with the natural wind. It is best not to blow it with a hairdryer, otherwise, the hair will damage the hair, make the wig brittle and easy to break.